- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Posted on 12-02-2014
That’s a great question. I had a patient ask me that the other day and here’s a partial answer.
I’d tell you more, but I probably won’t have enough room in this note to tell you so let me just tell you some today, and then I’ll tell you more next week.
As a wellness chiropractor, I commonly treat a wide variety of conditions and injuries.
Most patients understand that I can help them with their pain, and regular chiropractic care will help prevent MORE pain, further injuries, and may even stop or reverse many conditions that most people never think that an adjustment can help.
Millions of people in the Australia suffer from back, neck, extremity (arms, legs) and other musculoskeletal pain, which are all effectively relieved by chiropractic care, often without the need for medication. Here are just some of the conditions:
I was trained to identify conditions that can be treated by M.D.’s, if need be.
Common extremity complaints may include
- Tennis elbow, Golfer’s elbow, knee and ankle pain, and sports injuries
- Headaches, Migraines
- Upper, mid, lower back pain & stiffness
- Neck pain & stiffness
- Pinched nerves and muscle spasms
- Leg & arm pain, numbness, tingling and weakness
- Leg & arm joint pain or dysfunction
- Carpal or Tarsal tunnel syndrome
There are no comments for this post. Please use the form below to post a comment.