- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Low level Laser Therapy, also known as cold laser therapy is a breakthrough treatment that is non-invasive, non-toxic and safe. Therapeutic lasers work by supplying energy to the body in the form of photons of light. The tissues and cells absorb this energy, where it is used to accelerate the rate of tissue healing. The lasers used are low enough that they will not cause cellular damage, but do provide enough stimulation to bring relief.
At Vitalign, we are the only practice in Australia utilising the Erchonia cold laser techniques and systems as used on the Tour de France and PGA tour.
Utilisation of Cold Laser Therapy:
• Brain Concussion
• Cuts & Abrasions
• Sprains & Strains
• Spinal Disc Injuries
• Rotator Cuff Injuries
• and Much More …
• Rheumatoid Arthritis
• Plantar Fasciitis
The Advantages Of Low Laser Therapy:
• No Known Negative Side Effects
• Highly Effective
• Easily Applied
Therapeutic lasers work by supplying energy to the body in the form of photons of light. The tissues and cells then absorb this energy, where it is used to accelerate the normal rate of tissue healing.
Therapeutic Benefits Of Laser Therapy:
• Laser light reduces swelling, leading to faster healing.
• Rapid Cell Growth: Accelerates cellular reproduction and growth.
• Faster Wound Healing: Accelerates collagen synthesis in damaged tissue.
• Reduces formation of scar tissue, leading to more complete healing.
• Laser light increases blood flow to the injured area for rapid healing.
• Laser light speeds nerve cell processes which decrease pain and numbness.